This notice provides the information required under the CCPA for Healthadvocatesinsurance.com.
What Information Do We Collect?
|Types of Personal Information||Do we collect it?||Do we disclose it to third parties?||Do we sell it to third parties?|
|Identifiers such as a, unique personal identifier, account name, real name, alias, address, email address, social security number, phone number, credit card information, medical information, health insurance information, or other similar identifiers.||No||No||No|
|Identifiers such as online identifier Internet Protocol (IP) address, geolocation||Yes||No||No|
|Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law (such as race, gender, religion, disability, biometric information, educational or professional information), or similar||No||No||No|
|Commercial information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or similar||No||No||No|
|Internet or other electronic network activity information, including but not limited to browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an internet website, application, or advertisement (including but not limited to Google Adsense)||Yes||Yes||No|
|Information collected from any of the above to create a profile about a consumer reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, or similar||No||No||No|
Collection of Information
We collect the categories of your personal information as indicated in the chart for the following purposes:
- For our everyday business purposes such as to process your requests, inquiries, or other communications with us
- Auditing related to current interactions with you including counting ad impressions and unique visitors to our website
- To detect security incidents and other fraudulent activity
- To monitor and improve our website functionality
- To personalize your website experience
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or government regulation
We may combine the data that we collect in order to provide these functions.
We collect data about you directly from you as user of our website. We will not collect additional categories of personal information nor use the personal information collected for additional purposes without providing you notice.
Exercising Your California Resident Rights
With respect to your personal information you have the following rights:
- The right to a notice about our collection of information about you. This Notice is intended to satisfy this requirement.
- The right to request access to the personal information, including the specific pieces of information, that healthadvocatesinsurance.com has about you, as well as the right to request rectification of any data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to request that we delete the personal information we have about you. We may not be required to delete information under particular circumstances.
- The right to be free from retaliation for exercising your other rights.
To exercise the access, data portability and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us using our contact information.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. Any request must include sufficient information to allow us to reasonably verify you are (an authorized representative) of the person about whom we collected Personal Information. You must describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. If we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request, we cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information or confirm the Personal Information related to you.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not deny you services or charge you different prices for exercising your rights.